Ironclads And More This Saturday 7/29

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Yeah I heard about the fire ban. Such a shame. Hopefully it gets lifted with the rain.

Doubtful, they don't like lifting them without good reason (read that as winter).

There are a bunch of places to camp near that trail. Hell Bunce school is connected to Ironclads and people camp along that all the time. Camp Dick, Johnny Park Rd, Meeker, Peaceful Valley, Olive Ridge, and way more that I am forgetting at the moment.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Because of the fire ban and not wanting to setup camp for one night, I have opted to spend a night at the Aspen Leaf Antiques & Motel in Lyons, CO. Leaving tomorrow morning and should be in Colorado hopefully by 5 or 6. I'm looking forward to a week in the mountains. See you guys Saturday morning!

Edit: Nevermind. Lyons had no vacancy :( Staying in Longmont, CO instead.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Everybody ready for tomorrow?

Oh, and are we planning on eating lunch on the trail again?

All ready. Yes, we'll have lunch on the trail. All 3 trails in this area are short and easy. I would imagine we'll eat lunch at the end of the second trail.

Kyle7R

All ready. Yes, we'll have lunch on the trail. All 3 trails in this area are short and easy. I would imagine we'll eat lunch at the end of the second trail.
10-4

Got all of my skids on finally, ready to roll.

WJCO

Meme King
Dear Lord, I took a ton of pictures and didn't even realize it. Fun day.

Here's some tasty shrooms along the trail.

DSC06616.jpg

t.jpg

Ben hanging out on the ledge so we could all take pictures.

ben (1).jpg

ben (2).jpg

ben (3).jpg

ben (4).jpg

BananaJeep's valve stem caps. Classic.

banana.jpg

I heard some huffing and puffing from this Squatch hut...but then I saw Pete's Jeep nearby so I knew it was all good.

squ.jpg

And here's some others. Photo dump.

DSC06545.jpg

DSC06543.jpg

DSC06542.jpg

DSC06540.jpg

DSC06538.jpg

DSC06547.jpg

Slimebones

1st pic: moldy castrated nutsac. LOL. Seriously, great time today. Thanks WJCO for putting this together. We do pretty good even on short notice.

Kyle7R

1st pic: moldy castrated nutsac. LOL. Seriously, great time today. Thanks WJCO for putting this together. We do pretty good even on short notice.
Coulda picked you a whole bunch to take home for dinner, like them other folks were doing. Lol!

Enjoyed it as always!

Top Bottom