Is this becoming a trend?

Is it just me or is it kinda funny we just get done talking about this and two different for sale posts pop up doing this very thing:banghead:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

At least 2 of them are the same person

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dglangan

Is it me? But it seems that there has been more posts of late, in the "for sale" section, by new members who are (apparently) only here to sell their stuff.

Now, I'm not one to pass up a good deal, but we're a community here, not craigs list. Am I wrong? :thinking: (thinking out loud)

I'm one of the new guys around here so I don't have much experience with this or any other forum (I'm also not trying to sell anything on here :thumb:) , but I think buying/selling parts is a great way to meet new people, learn more about their rigs, and in turn make your rig better.

About two years ago, I traded my 09 2dr jk for a 12 4dr jku. I had some accessories from the two door that I wanted to sell that wouldn't fit on the four door. I started searching Facebook for Jeep clubs in my area and posted my stuff for sale on the local Jeep club's page. Although it didn't lead to a sale (that happened months later on craigslist) it lead to meeting some of the best guys I've ever wheeled with, great friendships, and better Jeeping knowledge. I've been a part of that club now for two years and it would have never happened if I wasn't there to sell something.

Of course this was with a local club and not a multi-national forum, but the logic is the same.

JAGS

Hooked
Is it just me or is it kinda funny we just get done talking about this and two different for sale posts pop up doing this very thing:banghead:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

If its a good deal, Joshua will buy it and see if the guy is legit. 😉

Top Bottom