It’s Not About Respecting His Wishes, It’s About Freedom of Speech

SPOD BANTAM-X is what I have
Holy thread revival Batman.

Also sPod sucks donkey balls.

RockStomper

SPOD BANTAM-X is what I have
It has an LCD screen to control your lights. I use 67 designs Gladiator rail to hold the lcd. I’ve had it since 2021 without an issue. It’s also expandable you can add another unit if you need to. No splicing into the harness, no wires to hook into, It doesn't hook into your Jeep Wiring at all, no Tazer programming required. It makes adding lights & accessories super simple. If you run out of spots and want to add more just hook a second unit and it controls as one. Add another until to the back and have one for the front easy to do. I've never had to call customer support with the SPOD it just works.

Attachments

• IMG_1645.jpeg
    IMG_1645.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
It has an LCD screen to control your lights. I use 67 designs Gladiator rail to hold the lcd. I’ve had it since 2021 without an issue. It’s also expandable you can add another unit if you need to.
We all know what they have. Just ain't a company I'd recommend thanks to their actions in the thread I posted above.

JT@623

Hooked
I’ve been running the aux beam 6 gang in my TJ for a year or so now easy install and no issues. I know it’s made in china but what ain’t.

RockStomper

We all know what they have. Just ain't a company I'd recommend thanks to their actions in the thread I posted above.
You may know what they have but the OP asked a question, and I answered it, with my honest opinion. The OP may not know that this company even exists. Why does everyone know about this company because they have a great product. I own the product that's in question, IMO they are the best option available. I have no problem with these switches they are made in America, they are not China garbage. Want to talk about compromised ethics China would be it. I've never saw anything other than this post in the past on their ethics. I've never had to call customer support they just work for years, as you can see, I run a lot of lights.

kevman65

Hooked
You may know what they have but the OP asked a question, and I answered it, with my honest opinion. The OP may not know that this company even exists. Why does everyone know about this company because they have a great product. I own the product that's in question, IMO they are the best option available. I have no problem with these switches they are made in America, they are not China garbage. Want to talk about compromised ethics China would be it. I've never saw anything other than this post in the past on their ethics. I've never had to call customer support they just work for years, as you can see, I run a lot of lights.
Okay then, how about the Owner of this Board doesn't approve of the company and since it IS his Board, you respect HIS wishes?

RockStomper

Okay then, how about the Owner of this Board doesn't approve of the company and since it IS his Board, you respect HIS wishes?
It's not about respecting his wishes, it's about the best product available, it's called freedom of speech and freedom of opinion, he has a right to his opinion and I have a right to mine, simple as that, if he wants to kick me out for having a different opinion than his then so be it. I joined a forum to discuss different products and subjects not a CULT.

Last edited:

kevman65

Hooked
You have no freedom of speech. This site is not run by a City, County, State, or Federal Government. There is no .gov at the end of the web address.

Therefore it is a privately held entity. Your "Rights" stop at the door. You have privileges that can be revoked at any time.

I tried it the nice way, trust me with your attitude, you won't like the other way that's going to come.

Have a great day!

You may know what they have but the OP asked a question, and I answered it, with my honest opinion.
It's not about respecting his wishes, it's about the best product available, it's called freedom of speech and freedom of opinion, he has a right to his opinion and I have a right to mine, simple as that, if he wants to kick me out for having a different opinion than his then so be it. I joined a forum to discuss different products and subjects not a CULT.
If you’re so adamant about sharing honest opinions, why won’t you accept mine? It really seemed to get your panties in a pinch but then you go on and on about how we should all have “freedom of speech” on a forum that’s not yours with our rights to our own opinions.

You shared yours, I shared mine.

RockStomper

If you’re so adamant about sharing honest opinions, why won’t you accept mine? It really seemed to get your panties in a pinch but then you go on and on about how we should all have “freedom of speech” on a forum that’s not yours with our rights to our own opinions.

You shared yours, I shared mine.
I own the system it's good and In my opinion it's be best, I'm not in a CULT and not your loyal follower and you're not my supreme commander. I have my own opinions. I don't agree with your opinion, and you don't agree with mine it's a simple as that. I didn't go on and on, I responded to a question that someone else had. I don't care if you don't like my answer and the only one with their panties in a pinch is you. If this is your Message board you can always remove me since you don't seem to like any opinion that's not your own.

WJCO

Meme King
Spod still blows. Maybe not the product but if you read that thread that was linked, even Stevie Wonder can see that the company blows.

Spazbyt

Hooked
I don't have any experience with that Spod system but I think the interface looks very cheap, especially for the price and compared to other systems.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
🤣 you’re an idiot. This is a private website. Check your freedoms at the door.

I own the system it's good and In my opinion it's be best, I'm not in a CULT and not your loyal follower and you're not my supreme commander. I have my own opinions. I don't agree with your opinion, and you don't agree with mine it's a simple as that. I didn't go on and on, I responded to a question that someone else had. I don't care if you don't like my answer and the only one with their panties in a pinch is you. If this is your Message board you can always remove me since you don't seem to like any opinion that's not your own.
People do not get kicked out here (except in certain exotic cases) but they might not choose to log back in after coming under withering fire. 🤣

RockStomper

People do not get kicked out here (except in certain exotic cases) but they might not choose to log back in after coming under withering fire. 🤣
I'm not withering, I'll just return fire and will continue to do so, no one will run me off. It also says a lot for the type of people that are in here which are a bunch of Jerks and people who like to troll. These are People that are not real offroad enthusiasts that are actually part of the Jeep community and are helpful to one another instead of trying to tear people down who make a suggestion that may be contrary to their own.

Top Bottom