... its a bad week to be a seal

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Had my own shark week a few years ago, well it was really only a morning, but here are some of the pics i took.

All I can say is that until you see them in person it is hard to even wrap your head around how big they are and how impressive they are. I think this one was about 15', also saw a lot of smaller ones.

Truly an amazing animal.

View attachment 43140

View attachment 43141

View attachment 43142

You my friend are a mad man.....I want to party with you!

Wardell

Maybe I missed something, but I thought Rich Ross (the President of the Discovery Channel) announced back in January that they were finally taking all that sensationalist mockumentary crap off the air, specifically mentioning the shows about Megalodons still terrorizing the South African coast and mermaids being real.

So, are you gents saying that they're still showing that nonsense? I haven't bothered having cable for a couple years, and this type of "quality" programming reminds me why. Just not worth paying for a channel that produces this sort of thing. I'd rather subscribe to Netflix so I can at least pick and choose the shows worth watching whenever I feel like watching them.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Maybe I missed something, but I thought Rich Ross (the President of the Discovery Channel) announced back in January that they were finally taking all that sensationalist mockumentary crap off the air, specifically mentioning the shows about Megalodons still terrorizing the South African coast and mermaids being real.

So, are you gents saying that they're still showing that nonsense? I haven't bothered having cable for a couple years, and this type of "quality" programming reminds me why. Just not worth paying for a channel that produces this sort of thing. I'd rather subscribe to Netflix so I can at least pick and choose the shows worth watching whenever I feel like watching them.

I don't know. Just seems like it's the same shit year after year.

Petthefish

This is the worst week of the year!! :shock:

shart-week__onecolumn.jpg

Top Bottom