It's a way of life

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Yep. This is my first Jeep. I always looked at Jeeps and loved them, but never owned one. Bought my JKU last year and have been in love ever since. I wont ever not own a Jeep now. Im trying to talk my wife into getting her a new one. She loves driving mine. She just doesnt want to get hooked..lol.. I have met some tremendous people on here and can say I have picked up a couple new life friends. This is definitely a great Wayalife!

Paratroopers stay up longer!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This totally is a way of life. I love every second I'm in my jeep (until I'm at the pump)! I love it so much I'm pretty sure I have converted my GF into loving the life as well. She is dying to get one now for herself. It's a great easy way to get out and meet new people and instantly have a connection no matter where they may be from! I LOVE this Wayalife!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
After buying my JK last monday...I was driving back to the dealer the next day with a friend in the passenger seat and a Marine waved in his orange crush JK. I was like a little school girl who was just asked to go to homecoming by a good lookin guy...it was a really cool feeling for me and my buddy laughed at how excited I got. It's a totally different world being in my Wrangler and not in my Patriot. When I first bought ym Patriot I was waving at every single Jeep I saw but no one EVER waved back, even Wrangler owners. So i stopped after about a week. Now I've been waved to a few times but I have noticed that a lot of Wrangler owners in Texas (speciallt stock JKUs) are women. And none of them wave back. I got a wave back at me from a chick (she looked kinda hot, not gonna lie) driving an LJ just outside of LLano, TX but she was the only female to wave at me. They need to be learn-ded 'bout the wave if they gonna own a Yeep! lol

So far I am loving this wayalife. I have never owned a vehicle that I am so excited to claim as my own! Even if I drove a Mustang, I wouldn't be this proud cause I am a obssessed off-roader and I just wouldn't be happier in anything else. I have no regrets trading in my Patriot...no matter how much I miss it. Lee-Roy2.0 isn't just my Jeep, she's my new wayalife!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Its a way of life

What drew me to Jeeps is the fact that it can be anything I need it to be. Its a small car in the city, a rugged 4wd in the country, it has amazing off road capability, its a convertible in the summer, its a hard top in the winter, I can have full doors, half doors, soft doors, no doors at all! My first open top Jeep was a 1983 CJ7, and It was my daily driver for 3+ years. It was then that I discovered 2 other appealing things about a Jeep. My overwhelming need to constantly improved it/ modify it, and the wonderful Jeep community. Put all that together, and it made me a Jeeper for life. I really cant see myself with anything other than a Jeep now. When it came time to upgrade to something newer, I got a 2013 2 door. All the charm and personality of the old CJ, and all the modern amenities of a new vehicle. I love it, and I love the Jeeper way of life. After driving the new JK, my wife is now considering getting rid of her commander for a JKU!

jelliott076

This totally is a way of life. I love every second I'm in my jeep (until I'm at the pump)! I love it so much I'm pretty sure I have converted my GF into loving the life as well. She is dying to get one now for herself. It's a great easy way to get out and meet new people and instantly have a connection no matter where they may be from! I LOVE this Wayalife!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn! I must be the only guy in the community with a wife that hates the JK. It's a constant battle, but no matter what I'm beyond hooked. This is a great Wayalife for sure. :thumb:

Jeepmed

Damn! I must be the only guy in the community with a wife that hates the JK. It's a constant battle, but no matter what I'm beyond hooked. This is a great Wayalife for sure. :thumb:
Do you let her drive it much. If you did she probably would also be hooked.

mjbjw

Nah....my wife calls my jeep my mistress. ..she says I spend more time with my jeep....I tell her she knows exactly what I am doing...hahaha

MNTN JK

This is what its all about right.......

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130329_072710.png
    ForumRunner_20130329_072710.png
    413.4 KB · Views: 38
Top Bottom