Its like Kindergarten around here with these fanboys

Pyro1415

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465419130.753049.jpg

They look decent... I'd tell you nice work but my hopes were so high after hearing they'd be better than evo. But shit man if your happy with them good for you. The angle looks terrible going over the stock rails in my opinion.

*disclaimer* I don't own a single evo product and I never plan to buy their sliders. Nothing against them but I just don't like the looks and don't need anything with that much protection.

Drdiesel1

They look decent... I'd tell you nice work but my hopes were so high after hearing they'd be better than evo. But shit man if your happy with them good for you. The angle looks terrible going over the stock rails in my opinion.

*disclaimer* I don't own a single evo product and I never plan to buy their sliders. Nothing against them but I just don't like the looks and don't need anything with that much protection.

They're only sliders. They don't need to be made for space flight. It's a simple rail to protect the tub. No need to go overboard :beer:

Last edited:

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
This is just comical...especially reading your last comments. You specifically said they were gonna be better than EVO's.....I specifically asked you how they were going to be so much better.....you said I guess you'll just have to wait and see. Well I guess I finally saw and wow.... Those really look like shit (okay so maybe shit is a strong word, but they're definitely not as aesthetically pleasing as EVO or some of the others) and wtf with leaving the factory rails on? Will yours hold up....?...maybe...can't see the welds. But my guess is you'll smack them hard and the body will roll and your new badass sliders will hit your Rubi rails and in turn damage the body. But now you're kinda fucked because it doesn't look like you can remove the factory rails. And your comment above about how they don't need to be overkill.... You originally said these were gonna be so badass because your fabricator buddy does everything overkill. Anyways, good job for some DIY on your Jeep. I wouldn't be knocking you if you hadn't opened your cocksucker and spouted so much bullshit. But thumbs up anyways.

Last edited:

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I hated to waste my time finding this but here it is.

I haven't made them yet, but I can guarantee they will be better :yup:

100% me and a friends design. Everything he makes is overkill. We call it OVERHAASED :eek:
When there done, I'll show pics and video in use on the Rubicon Trail.

Drdiesel1

This is just comical...especially reading your last comments. You specifically said they were gonna be better than EVO's.....I specifically asked you how they were going to be so much better.....you said I guess you'll just have to wait and see. Well I guess I finally saw and wow.... Those really look like shit (okay so maybe shit is a strong word, but they're definitely not as aesthetically pleasing as EVO or some of the others) and wtf with leaving the factory rails on? Will yours hold up....?...maybe...can't see the welds. But my guess is you'll smack them hard and the body will roll and your new badass sliders will hit your Rubi rails and in turn damage the body. But now you're kinda fucked because it doesn't look like you can remove the factory rails. And your comment above about how they don't need to be overkill.... You originally said these were gonna be so badass because your fabricator buddy does everything overkill. Anyways, good job for some DIY on your Jeep. I wouldn't be knocking you if you hadn't opened your cocksucker and spouted so much bullshit. But thumbs up anyways.

Why would think they're not overkill. They are made of 1 7/8 tube with a 3/16th wall thickness. They will keep the rocks
from damaging the tub. What more is needed ? The rubi rails were left on because the tub isn't finish and it looks like
hell without them, IMO. No worries, they'll work just fine and nobody needs to worry about them besides me.

I'll test them on the trail and see how they hold up. The Rubicon should be a great first test mule. Thanks!

Top Bottom