Its Official!!

Coop

Caught the Bug
Congrats! This is how it all starts!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
I've got a list two pages long from EVO for the initial mods I want to do. First step is to get my skill level up stock. Soon after 37" tires, 4" EVO lift, long arms, winch, a few lights, tire carrier, etc.

And yes I thought about sleeping in it last night!

thombull

Welcome to way of life and congratulations on the new Jeep, I'm in Orange, California. Funny enough I too took my Jeep off-road for the first time on that same trail out of convenience!

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Congrats! I felt the exact same way when I got my 17 JKUR a couple weeks ago!!! I still cant believe its sitting in my driveway.... best purchase I've ever made! Very happy for ya! Actually having a jeep, brings the Mod Research to a whole new level.... thankfully the Rubi looks pretty awesome stock or I'd have boxes of parts in my garage and divorce papers to sign...[emoji51]

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Welcome to way of life and congratulations on the new Jeep, I'm in Orange, California. Funny enough I too took my Jeep off-road for the first time on that same trail out of convenience!

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I've been there every day since I bought the jeep. Finally washed it yesterday as I'm going to the Jeep Bash in Long Beach today. This is the longest it's been clean so far since I've bought it.

Top Bottom