I've been recognized by FCA as a Jeep expert!!

Slimebones

Congrats. A lot of dedication to get there. Follow the dream. Appreciate the knowledge you have passed on to us here on the forum.

longarmwj

When the get it wrong just.."AHEM" *point to the plaque*

:thumb: Congratulations!

You know it's funny, I had some customers one time who were just thorns in my side. They made the comment "oh well just because you work for jeep doesn't mean you know anything about them. So what makes you think you know about them?"

My jeep was parked in front of my office window and I pointed at it and hit my lock button to sound the horn and went "well exhibit A".

They shut up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
You know it's funny, I had some customers one time who were just thorns in my side. They made the comment "oh well just because you work for jeep doesn't mean you know anything about them. So what makes you think you know about them?"

My jeep was parked in front of my office window and I pointed at it and hit my lock button to sound the horn and went "well exhibit A".

They shut up.

Haha that's great. Congrats on the accomplishment. Most of our jeep sales folks don't know much. Sounds like it's more than just a job for you.

Top Bottom