Jammock??

Rayz

I want a winch silly...

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

haha just have to convince her that the standard tent-poles and stakes are nowhere near strong enough to keep the tent from blowing away...hence the need to secure tent to jeep using a winch line which also helps by keeping tension on said tent... there that should do it :thumb: now go get that winch!

bl17z90

haha just have to convince her that the standard tent-poles and stakes are nowhere near strong enough to keep the tent from blowing away...hence the need to secure tent to jeep using a winch line which also helps by keeping tension on said tent... there that should do it :thumb: now go get that winch!

My wife knows too much about camping :naw:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
The new 2.0 version seems like its a lot better, esp since it can be used off the jeep. I was tempted to get one till I put the cage in which would make this not work. I am tempted to just get a camping hammock and tie it to a tree then the stinger.

stareyes13

I have an ENO hammock made of parachute material. It is light, comfortable, and packs into a small bag no bigger than a 1 quart Ziploc bag. The best part is it can strap right onto the Jeep, a tree, fence, or just about anything. I carry mine in the Jeep and take a quick rest whenever I can.

Last edited:

JKFlyer

Jammock.....I love it and hate it at same time

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom