January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

I wish I could hang with you guys. But will see you on the 8th riding bitch. And taking pics.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I might be riding bitch as well on the 8th so we can bs over the cb while the ladies drive lol

Sent from my iPhone

No I wound up with the TF 2.5" and Bilstein 5100s with spidertrax. Couldn't afford the new shoes juuusssttt yet.

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

It's not a bad lift. I run it and like it. A little on the stiff side BUT I don't mind a stiff ride.the Bilsteins help a lot with the ride quality as well.

Sent from my iPhone

It's not a bad lift. I run it and like it. A little on the stiff side BUT I don't mind a stiff ride.the Bilsteins help a lot with the ride quality as well.

Sent from my iPhone

You having it actually made my purchase easier. Lots of folks complain its a stiff coil, but your rig conquers some serious terrain so I mean, bring it on. Ill find out how I really like the ride after a few hundred miles and add my $.02 to the ordeal. Maybe start a build thread who knows!

No I wound up with the TF 2.5" and Bilstein 5100s with spidertrax. Couldn't afford the new shoes juuusssttt yet.

Take your time on wheels my wheel spacers are working great for me. Grt the tires first thats what will help the most

Sent from my phone?

Do you not agree?

Disagree. If you are shopping wheels and tires, buy them as a pair and save quite a bit. Having them shipped pre-mounted/balanced, you can put them on yourself and skip the shop fees.

But deff take your time. There is a lot of great product out there.

Disagree. If you are shopping wheels and tires, buy them as a pair and save quite a bit. Having them shipped pre-mounted/balanced, you can put them on yourself and skip the shop fees.

But deff take your time. There is a lot of great product out there.

Let me rephrase that. If you can't afford to do both, just getting tires will help you out a lot.

Ok, agree with that. But if my memory is on today, I think he's already running a set of DuraTracs.

No idea. Either way spacers work great until you get can wheels. The only downside I see to spacers is you need to take your wheels off to double check and make sure they are properly torqued down.

No idea. Either way spacers work great until you get can wheels. The only downside I see to spacers is you need to take your wheels off to double check and make sure they are properly torqued down.

It gives you something to tinker with between mods. If you don't use your tools on your Jeep, the tool fairy comes to take them away and give them to Veetz! :D

It gives you something to tinker with between mods. If you don't use your tools on your Jeep, the tool fairy comes to take them away and give them to Veetz! :D

I have this wierd phobia with my wheels falling off and the spacers add to it. The reason for this is because the last time I let the dealer touch my Jeep they didn't tighten my driver rear down properly and the next day on the way home it wobbled loose snapped a stud and bent 2 others and I had to get a tow back to have them fix it

I just get paranoid as my Jeep is my daily driver. I need to start saving for armor but with two kids and a wife it can be hard sometimes. Anyway its all good and I'm sure no matter what trails I/we run we're all gonna have a blast. Looking forward to seeing ya all.

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

You will be amazed at the beating these Jeeps can take and still drive home at the end of the day. They are built to off road and after your first experience you will have so much confidence in your Jeep you will become addicted to going over and over!

You will be amazed at the beating these Jeeps can take and still drive home at the end of the day. They are built to off road and after your first experience you will have so much confidence in your Jeep you will become addicted to going over and over!

Hes been before but never in snow

I might be riding bitch as well on the 8th so we can bs over the cb while the ladies drive lol

Sent from my iPhone

Epic idea , love it

I don't know how you guys can stand to ride shotgun all day. I don't mind letting my wife drive but I can't spend all day riding along :crazyeyes:

Last edited:
I have this wierd phobia with my wheels falling off and the spacers add to it. The reason for this is because the last time I let the dealer touch my Jeep they didn't tighten my driver rear down properly and the next day on the way home it wobbled loose snapped a stud and bent 2 others and I had to get a tow back to have them fix it

Had something like that happen to my truck a few years back. I wasn't using spacers, but the tire guy must have been playing hookie on lug nut day (Thank you Ron White!). The damn wheel/tire passed me up a hill and I came to a stop thanks to my rear drum digging into the pavement with a few busted bolt studs. Never had a problem with spacers but your concern is probably the #1 concern people have with spacers. The dealer picked up the tab for all of that, right?

Had something like that happen to my truck a few years back. I wasn't using spacers, but the tire guy must have been playing hookie on lug nut day (Thank you Ron White!). The damn wheel/tire passed me up a hill and I came to a stop thanks to my rear drum digging into the pavement with a few busted bolt studs. Never had a problem with spacers but your concern is probably the #1 concern people have with spacers. The dealer picked up the tab for all of that, right?

No they said they had no record of them taking my wheels off. I havn't been back since.

You having it actually made my purchase easier. Lots of folks complain its a stiff coil, but your rig conquers some serious terrain so I mean, bring it on. Ill find out how I really like the ride after a few hundred miles and add my $.02 to the ordeal. Maybe start a build thread who knows!

I have the same lift and I can tell you the coils are not that stiff.Congrats

Hes been before but never in snow

I don't know how you guys can stand to ride shotgun all day. I don't mind letting my wife drive but I can't spend all day riding along :crazyeyes:

That does add a little flavor to it. I've been wheel without armor and admit it makes me nervous but in my mind I've wheeled the shit out of it and knock on wood haven't killed anything yet. Know I have that song in my head.

Top Bottom