JE Reel

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
LOL!! That's what I was thinking. If you count his rear axle tubes spinning, I suppose he did. :D

I'm happy I was running 1310 shafts and they broke. If they didn't break, it would have went over.

I did not mention they were JE Reel shafts for the simple reason it was not the driveshafts quality for the break. It was the couple thousands of pounds of jeep coming to a sudden stop on a 1310 u joint.

I believe JE Reel makes the best shafts, my opinion is bias as I've had the pleasure of meeting and dealing with the owner more than once. He's always been honest and straight forward.

Jim's advise when I bought the shafts were don't go with 1310's on 37's, run the 1350's. 1310's will not hold up. At the time I was working for a shop that convinced me to run the 1310's. Working with Mel at EVO I quickly learned I should have taken Jim's advice..

Anyways, that's my story. Any jeep I own will only run JE Reel shafts.

Last edited:

suicideking

Tires spinning at full speed and come to a complete and sudden stop. He's probably lucky he didn't break more.

Ok, makes sense. Note to self... :D

I'm happy I was running 1310 shafts and they broke. If they didn't break, it would have went over.

I did not mention they were JE Reel shafts for the simple reason it was not the driveshafts quality for the break. It was the couple thousands of pounds of jeep coming to a sudden stop on a 1310 u joint.

I believe JE Reel makes the best shafts, my opinion is bias as I've had the pleasure of meeting and dealing with the owner more than once. He's always been honest and straight forward.

Jim's advise when I bought the shafts were don't go with 1310's on 37's, run the 1350's. 1310's will not hold up. At the time I was working for a shop that convinced me to run the 1310's. Working with Mel at EVO I quickly learned I should have taken Jim's advice..

Anyways, that's my story. Any jeep I own will only run JE Reel shafts.

So were they both replaced with 1350's?

Top Bottom