Jeep Badge of Honor

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Interesting that this thread got bumped today. I got my other badge from when I was in Ouray (back in July 2016 mind you.. lol) yesterday. So now I have Ophir Pass and Engineer Pass on my Jeep. I can't wait to get back and run Black Bear next year.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Interesting that this thread got bumped today. I got my other badge from when I was in Ouray (back in July 2016 mind you.. lol) yesterday. So now I have Ophir Pass and Engineer Pass on my Jeep. I can't wait to get back and run Black Bear next year.

Maybe I'll get my missing one. I emailed them, and they said it would go out with the next batch, but that has been nearly 3 months ago.

Oh, and mine aren't going on the Jeep. I'll get a shadow box or something.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Stotch

Caught the Bug
This whole discussion about badges reminds me of the "flair" scene from Office Space. Classic.

I thought the same thing when I was putting them on!!! I even called it flair in my build thread :cheesy: Great minds...

soonersfan

I'm not really going to gripe, about a free badge, but I never got Imogene Pass, after checking in. I got every other badge in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I checked in on all the trails in Ouray multiple times during my recent trip there. It used to tell me I had already signed up for a hard badge but instead it asked for the address to send a hard badge to every time. Seeing as how I haven't ever received the badges I checked in for earlier this year and the reputation of this program, I went ahead and submitted my information every time it asked. There is no telling what/if anything I'll end up with. This program is really a great idea with terrible execution.

Top Bottom