Jeep Beach 2014

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Woody, didn't you win a set of tires last year? You must be good luck brother...AWESOME

Yes sir......I did in fact win a set of (4) Falken Wild Peak tires at Jeeptoberfest last year.......Danno and I were at the host hotel on Friday night for the party.......he bought some raffle tickets......rubbed the tickets on my forearm and said give up some of that luck Woody.....we both laughed and said what are the odds.....well......we hit again.......made the trip so much more enjoyable.....good times!!

~Woodrow~

JK-JOHN-E

Yes sir......I did in fact win a set of (4) Falken Wild Peak tires at Jeeptoberfest last year.......Danno and I were at the host hotel on Friday night for the party.......he bought some raffle tickets......rubbed the tickets on my forearm and said give some of that luck Woody.....we both laughed and said what are the odds.....well......we hit again.......made the trip so much more enjoyable.....good times!!

~Woodrow~

Unbelievable...great story there. Wish I could of made it there and had a chance to meet everyone. Where do they hold Jeeptober Fest? Daytona?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Unbelievable...great story there. Wish I could of made it there and had a chance to meet everyone. Where do they hold Jeeptober Fest? Daytona?

Jeeptoberfest is one of the largest Jeep Only events in the Southeast.......Market of Marion, 12888 SE U.S. 441, Belleview, Florida.......just southeast of Ocala proper

Got to make it this year John.......it was held October 18-19 last year

~Woodrow~

Jeeptoberfest is one of the largest Jeep Only events in the Southeast.......Market of Marion, 12888 SE U.S. 441, Belleview, Florida.......just southeast of Ocala proper

Got to make it this year John.......it was held October 18-19 last year

~Woodrow~

You can bet Penny, Jack and I will be at Jeeptoberfest this year.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Top Bottom