Jeep build 3.0....ish

Sk8convict

Drive shafts in and on. Anyone ever run into this issue?
IMG_5927.jpg
It was hitting the 1350.
Problem solved with the sawsall
IMG_5928.jpg

My old ram hoses I got from redneck ram were too short and I didn't order a 1.25 clamp for my tierod. So... I grinded the clamp down, it bit and did fine so far with wheels off the ground but.... I doubt it will work.. 1.25 clamp ordered....

Just noticed the front brake lines as we were cycling the steering and bleeding the ram. Ugg any ideas? I know I need to get new/straight? Ones...
IMG_5938.JPG

Fluid going in the diffs and bleeding the brakes. Then I think I can pull it out of the garage and go wobbling down my street
So I can align it........ several times. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Benito

Caught the Bug
Drive shafts in and on. Anyone ever run into this issue?
View attachment 275694
It was hitting the 1350.
Problem solved with the sawsall
View attachment 275695

My old ram hoses I got from redneck ram were too short and I didn't order a 1.25 clamp for my tierod. So... I grinded the clamp down, it bit and did fine so far with wheels off the ground but.... I doubt it will work.. 1.25 clamp ordered....

Just noticed the front brake lines as we were cycling the steering and bleeding the ram. Ugg any ideas? I know I need to get new/straight? Ones...
View attachment 275696

Fluid going in the diffs and bleeding the brakes. Then I think I can pull it out of the garage and go wobbling down my street
So I can align it........ several times. [emoji15]

I ran into that issue as well with the flange.

I carefully bent back the tubing on the brake lines just enough so I could have some clearance, but I don't know if you could bend them enough to clear the coilovers.

Mine had fluid in them, i stuck my finger in the fill hole and didn't feel anything, so I started to put some in but it started to come out after like 5 pumps. I need to change it, it's already been +1000 miles.

Sk8convict

Oh yeah. And no wobbling. No vibes, except good ones.

I do have a weird clicking sound in my shifter when I touch the brake pedal in park. Like a loud switch? Any ideas?

Top Bottom