Jeep COLOR??

alex.boehm

So after being deployed for 9 months it is time I order my JK, the only issue is I don't know what color I want.
I am leaning towards either the True Blue or Billet Silver, maybe the new Commando Green. So any suggestions would be nice.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I like all three of those colors so I am really no help. I would just go look at them in person when your ready to buy and get whatever jumps at you first.

Welcome back home also!

FeltsYouUp

I'm a fan of the more obnoxious colors myself, but out of your list I'd have to go commando green hands down. People on base might think you've stolen a government vehicle, but that's okay! I know I'm looking forward to getting back home and pulling my crush JKU out of storage! :yup:

dahreno

Banned
opinions are like a holes everyone has one ! just pick the color you like and don't worry about what people think . If you are like me , it will soon be scratched up anyway !

dchew

I just got one in billet silver and like it very much. But commando green and dozer were considerations too. I think both billet and commando will hide scratches and rubs the best. It's tough to choose site unseen though.

Thank you for your service!

Dave

TLAW719

the billit silver metalic is cool and reminds me of gun metal silver. it looks good in person. im not usually a fan of yellow but dozer is growing on me and looks pretty good

Prime8

I am a green fan. My current '13 JKUR is Gecko and my past '10 jku was Rescue Green. Having said that, I don't like the slimy-toad look of commando. Also not a fan of navy blue on anything. The billet aluminum though looks really nice and would look even better when you start slapping black mods on there. So billet definitely gets my vote.

SP77

I always like Jeeps in green, any green. I got my '10 in Rescue Green. I really like the Commando Green. Kind of a through back to the original.

t0fudelivery

I vote GECKO...looks ridiculously cool when the rig is done up well, and if you ever get lost, its easy for the search helicopters to find you :standing wave:

5b08f302.jpg
6" lift on 40s

Last edited:

DanMojo82

I have a Jeep Green JK now, and I kind of want my next one to be a lighter color. So I'd say go with the blue or silver. But on the other hand, the Army in me loves the commando green.

Wizard

I've just ordered a white one, and my second choice was the silver. I like the way these lighter colours hide bush pin stripes compared to the more solid/darker colours.

It's a very personal choice, as you can see from the replies in this thread. I'm sure there is one colour in your list which is a personal favourite, above the other couple.

NAUJK

BLUE Gotta go blue! My vote is blue!
Us blue JKs are a small group and people only give compliments when seeing it. Cus it is not as common. At least in my experiences

DSC01358.jpg
Not the True Blue color.

Top Bottom