Jeep dogs!!!

SilverBack

This is Lucky our future jeep dog! Will update once the Jeep actually arrives and we get him on the trail! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404213704.959730.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

SilverBack

Sweet labs and jeep... Hell I think I love all jeeps! We looked at them, boxers and American Staffies before deciding on a Vizsla.

Briguy114

How do you train your dogs to stay in the back with the top off? Mine gets curious and puts his paws up on the belt rail and I'm nervous he is going to take a tumble out of the Jeep

SilverBack

Several things, I used to let my dogs hang out in the TJ even when not going for a ride. I'd park it under a tree and they were stuck like glue. Second training, training and more training. Third, a harness for that exact purpose.

All in all do what you think is best for your pooch. After all they are our kids!

S1lverf0x

Our dog Lily loves Jeep rides. That backseat is hers and hers alone. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404408884.339567.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404408884.339567.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404408884.339567.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 330

cyberil

How do you train your dogs to stay in the back with the top off? Mine gets curious and puts his paws up on the belt rail and I'm nervous he is going to take a tumble out of the Jeep

I used to use a seat belt harness that I adapted with a carabiner and clipped into onto the hooks where the rear seat of the 2 door clips in. Now I use cargo straps from Dirty Dog.

image.jpg

Our Norwegian Elk Hound, Bear. He loves going "bye-bye". He sheds like its his job. If only I could make money on it somehow! Eight hours of fun, 3 hours of vacuuming dog hair. How does dog hair get that embedded into the upholstery and carpet?!? My kingdom for a foolproof dog hair removal method!

scull20

Here's Murphy, our 11 week old Golden Retriever puppy! He's been loving rides in the Jeep...still need a snap a pic of him inside. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404507687.340943.jpg

SilverBack

View attachment 90581

Our Norwegian Elk Hound, Bear. He loves going "bye-bye". He sheds like its his job. If only I could make money on it somehow! Eight hours of fun, 3 hours of vacuuming dog hair. How does dog hair get that embedded into the upholstery and carpet?!? My kingdom for a foolproof dog hair removal method!

I used to carry around 3 dogs that shed so much I would have sworn they had 100% new fur after each trip. The best and easiest way I found was a velvet lint brush ( they are usually oval and red). Go back and forth with it and it removes fur on each swipe until your 99.5% done. Follow that with some masking tape wrapped around your hand with the sticky side out and tamping it all over the surface until you're all clean. A 3 hour job done in about 30 mins.

Let me know how it works for you!

Last edited:

Jeepergurl67

This is Tyson!!! He loves riding in the Jeep.... I had to build him a tie down system to keep him in it he likes to hang out the sides for full wind in his face...
1404740752083.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

SilverBack

Got the newest Jeep Dog; Lucky home safe and he is already melting the hearts of all those he meets. Sleeping!

attachment.php

Top Bottom