Jeep dogs!!!

Clutch

Caught the Bug
We went to go pick up our pups from the in laws after our epic week long Texas Exodus/ National Park Trip. And are saddened to also lose our precious pup, Wanda. She passed in my wife’s arms.

May she Rest In Peace! Image1534716477.408551.jpg Image1534716496.274158.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
We went to go pick up our pups from the in laws after our epic week long Texas Exodus/ National Park Trip. And are saddened to also lose our precious pup, Wanda. She passed in my wife’s arms.

May she Rest In Peace!

I'm very sorry to hear this, I'm glad you both were able to be with her in the end though.

JKbrick

May she Rest In Peace! View attachment 308661 View attachment 308662

Wow Dirk I’m so sorry, I’m sure glad you were with her and I’m sure even though you got her at 10 your still better for having her

Rivertoys

My Pound Rescue pup, Whitney. Got her a couple months ago, and she's been a great co-pilot! Working through some motion sickness issues, but Dramamine seems to fix it. Hoping she grows out of it. Her age is unknown, but thought to be around a year (the Pound said 2, but the vet says no way). She's a Bassett Hound / Lab mix which according to Google is considered a "Bassador"....

IMG_4402.JPG

IMG_4405.JPG

IMG_4486.JPG

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
20180918_100537_HDR.jpg
20180929_144147_HDR.jpg
Heres my boy Ollie we rescued him as well after spending a whole week with 5 other dogs in a trailor when owner got arrested for drugs and trafficing.
Hes my riding buddy always loves to take nap on my arms while driving haha he doesnt like to miss a chance to ride.

Sent from my LG-US701 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom