Jeep dogs!!!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Thanks we love him, he’s been a good dog. He follows our daughter everywhere just like Max did. She was only like 18 months old when Max passed and she still talks about him 3 years later. Evo is doing exactly what we bought him for, being her best friend

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

They definitely stay in your heart and memories.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Just spent nearly 19 hours picking up Yeti today! Drove to Boise and the first and last few hours were snowy and icy Image1542524656.323301.jpg and Bear just turned 1 the other day! Image1542524959.045834.jpg so now that makes 4 Jeep dogs [emoji23]

Also, can’t sleep now that Yeti is howling since it’s her first night here [emoji23] [emoji42]

Jsouder53

Hooked
Congrats on the new puppy, and happy birthday to Bear[emoji106]

Thank you!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: Trying to talk the boss into two pups!

I hope it works out lol

Sounds like we should have had a dog birthday party! Hope all goes well with Yeti

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha absolutely! Next year [emoji106] and thank you! All is going great this morning, I think the long drive yesterday gave them that slow introduction since Yeti was sitting with my wife the whole time.

WiscoHR

Just spent nearly 19 hours picking up Yeti today! Drove to Boise and the first and last few hours were snowy and icy View attachment 314653 and Bear just turned 1 the other day! View attachment 314655 so now that makes 4 Jeep dogs [emoji23]

Also, can’t sleep now that Yeti is howling since it’s her first night here [emoji23] [emoji42]

Beautiful huskies. Their always up to something. Here is Capo, he’s 7.

IMG_0687.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just picked up this little guy Sunday night. 12 weeks old. Listing had him as Australian Shepherd- Lab Mix. Paperwork as Aussie Mix. But we love him no matter what. Unlike his siblings, if they were actually from the same litter, he got the short hair. If you’re in the NJ area or willing to travel, can’t recommend Southern Paws Rescue enough and they get some amazing dogs. 0F8079B9-363A-459A-BC58-5BD92F3AFFB3.jpg IMG_1993.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom