Jeep dogs!!!

JKbrick

View attachment 321406
Our Jeep Queen!! Sadly we just had to put her down. She lived a loved and great life as a family friend and a schutzhund working dog... The most attentive,loyal,obedient but yet highly driven and spirited partner my wife and I have ever had... We do have a piece of her still!! Her daughter Fonza. RIP Ada Vom Reisfeld..We miss you!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very sorry to hear this

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Ever wonder how to get a resting bitch face on a cat?

IMG_20190223_174749219.jpg

Get one of these! Meet Athena guys. She is about 4 months old little Pit. We rescued each other yesterday. We think she was a little abused. Scared of men, but we are working on her with tons of love! Been really depressed losing my little girl Georgia 8 months ago. She has already helped me in the short two days we have had her.

IMG_20190224_122146699.jpg

IMG_20190223_134627013.jpg

Now on the hunt for a 4 door....WJ that is!

JKbrick

Ever wonder how to get a resting bitch face on a cat?

View attachment 321689

Get one of these! Meet Athena guys. She is about 4 months old little Pit. We rescued each other yesterday. We think she was a little abused. Scared of men, but we are working on her with tons of love! Been really depressed losing my little girl Georgia 8 months ago. She has already helped me in the short two days we have had her.

View attachment 321690

View attachment 321691

Now on the hunt for a 4 door....WJ that is!

That is so awesome! Really happy for you both

Our Jeep Doggos - Lambic ( the goofy Golden) and Nymeria ( the serious German Shepherd).

View attachment 320890

Heading out for a ride (yes, she's buckled in :) )
View attachment 320891

They ok riding around with no doors/roof? We got our little guy in December then I came to the painful realization taking him out to the camp in summer could mean no more open air rides.

Also found out recently he is 50% catahoula, 12.5% each the following: American Stratfordshire Terrier, Rottweiler, and Great Pyrenees (explains his fluffy siblings). Not at all the lab / Australian Shepherd mix they thought he was but we love him all the same
IMG_3273.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
They ok riding around with no doors/roof? We got our little guy in December then I came to the painful realization taking him out to the camp in summer could mean no more open air rides.

Also found out recently he is 50% catahoula, 12.5% each the following: American Stratfordshire Terrier, Rottweiler, and Great Pyrenees (explains his fluffy siblings). Not at all the lab / Australian Shepherd mix they thought he was but we love him all the same
View attachment 321832

Beautiful pup! Reminds me of the other two we found with our little spotted girl.

6723_1550801023189.jpeg

Beautiful pup! Reminds me of the other two we found with our little spotted girl.

View attachment 321835

Thanks! We got him from a rescue that brings a lot of dogs to NJ from the south and he’s from Mississippi. We torment ourselves looking at who’s coming in each transport still but can’t justify a second dog in an apartment. I’d especially love a Bernese mountain dog and am super jealous of the Jeep driving around here with a pup sticking his head out the back.

Top Bottom