Jeep dogs!!!

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Bailey loves jeep rides. She's caught a few rocks/bugs to the face. So now she sports her rex specs on the road, safety first!

Attachments

• Bailey.jpg
    Bailey.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 118

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Love it! Does she mind wearing the doggles?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

She tolerates them. She actually got pretty gun shy when oncoming cars would pass because she has taken some rocks/dust to the face that got kicked up. She doesn't with those on so I think she knows why they're there.

We are avid hikers, so the first couple dozen times I put them on to hike with her to acclimate. She just gets in the zone and goes. Then we worked on wearing them in my old car (with sunroof). Lost a couple lenses from her trying to rub them off. But she's been really good with them for a year or more now.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
With kids and a dog, you’re definitely going to need a 4 door.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

We lost our pup a little over a month ago and life hasn’t been the same since. My wife said we couldn’t get another dog until the next spring after we get a little adjusted to have a baby human around.

jesse3638

Hooked
We lost our pup a little over a month ago and life hasn’t been the same since. My wife said we couldn’t get another dog until the next spring after we get a little adjusted to have a baby human around.

Get a baby dog so it can adjust to the baby human at the same time your adjusting. Problem solved...haha. It does suck losing a pup though. Made me not know if I wanted another. Now we have 2...[emoji6]

wjtstudios

Hooked

It is life changing when they arrive! Only the best

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Get a baby dog so it can adjust to the baby human at the same time your adjusting. Problem solved...haha. It does suck losing a pup though. Made me not know if I wanted another. Now we have 2...[emoji6]

I really want another. We are going to wait until the spring so potty training will hopefully be a bit easier for me and the pup. Plus it will give me a chance to have a dog than isn’t being compared to my beloved.

Top Bottom