Jeep dogs!!!

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
My kids decided they wanted a pup for their birthdays so here’s another mouth to feed.

The name changed about 15 times in the 2.5 hour drive home from Ohio Amish country, but as of right now, this is Sophie.

IMG_1186.jpg Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Are you in Baldwin?

Here at home. I have some decent trails just north of my house with some good hill climbs. I try to hit them a couple times a week. My 15.5 year old pup can’t run them as much anymore and I didn’t take her today. The snows too deep. But she can still hang on a nice dry day! Not bad for a geriatric short hair!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

Here at home. I have some decent trails just north of my house with some good hill climbs. I try to hit them a couple times a week. My 15.5 year old pup can’t run them as much anymore and I didn’t take her today. The snows too deep. But she can still hang on a nice dry day! Not bad for a geriatric short hair!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ah, I didn’t know there was snow there, figured you were further north

Ddays

Hooked
New Jeep dog! Picked this 8 month pup from a family that had too much going on and a wife dealing with complications from childbirth. Her name is Gray (their 5 yr old named her)
Her ears are hilarious

g.jpg

g2.jpg

g1.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Gorgeous pup! I love the Ears, congrats Jerry!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Awesome dog[emoji106] Great that you had an ability to take her

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Beautiful! Congrats [emoji482]

My pittie is the best dog we've ever had.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Good save!!! Cute dog. My favorite breed. Hahha them ears tho!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

What a cute dog! Sad situation but congrats on the new pup [emoji106]

Thanks all. Day 3. This pup is just an awesome dog. She is an affection machine! Shes got the sweetest personality. Glad the wife found her. :cool:

Exodus 4x4

IMG_7118.jpg
I forgot about this post. We added this guy to the payroll about a month ago. He’s a English bulldog and Boston terrier mix. Named him Brute. Sorry Ed, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom