Jeep dogs!!!

Sgt_USMC

Sorry to hear about your loss. We lost our two oldest pups in Oct 2021. They went exactly 7 days apart. We still have our youngest, but he will likely be our last for a long time.

tweeve

Here is my Irish Wolfhound who loved to ride in the Jeep. Unfortunately, I had to very recently put him down as he broke a leg and we found out that he had bone cancer. My rubi was one of the few vehicles he could actually fully stand up in.
In my old Cherokee, it was not uncommon to see him put his head out one side of the Jeep and his tail sticking out the other side.

Attachments

• 20220226_105008(0).jpg
    20220226_105008(0).jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20220226_114150.jpg
    20220226_114150.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20220226_114210.jpg
    20220226_114210.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 12
Here is my Irish Wolfhound who loved to ride in the Jeep. Unfortunately, I had to very recently put him down as he broke a leg and we found out that he had bone cancer. My rubi was one of the few vehicles he could actually fully stand up in.
In my old Cherokee, it was not uncommon to see him put his head out one side of the Jeep and his tail sticking out the other side.
sorry for your loss. Thats a big boy ,remember the good times

duktrx

Sorry for your loss; it's always tough to lose a family member. He looked like he enjoyed getting out for a ride in your jeep.

jeeeep

Hooked
sorry to hear you had to let him go, they sure make an impact in our lives.

jamesrw30

That was a big boy. Sorry to hear about the loss.

Top Bottom