Jeep envy...does it cause douchebag syndrome?

jesse3638

Hooked
The classic slow lane passer... before my jeep days I will admit I too have been a bit of a douche...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You mean that is not an acceptable means of passing? Here in So-Cal you drive whatever speed you want in what ever lane because you are entitled to:crazyeyes:. That's why I love driving out of state, I have the whole fast lane to myself. I guess everyone is scared of going fast..haha.

Draconianwinter

The best part, for the all electric vehicles, in Colorado is that Colorado gets 60% of their electricity from coal, another 22% from natural gas so unless you have a hell of a solar farm and or wind farm guess where your electricity comes from. Ha

Ain't just Colorado. Most all states get the majority of their power from coal and natural gas

sent from your basement

Onefin

My jeep is essentially a slow ass FIAT minivan with 35" tires....any dumbass that wants to race or be super aggro Is welcome to; and they can certainly win everytime.

I was a horrifically crazy asshole of a driver for the first ten years of my life......dumb luck I'm not dead or in jail; no interest in that crap anymore.

aermid

I try to be really patient on the road. Let people in, don't pull out in front, drive in the appropriate lane, etc... the only kindaaaaa troll-y thing I've done with my Jeep: in trying to park next to my coworker with his modded Jeep, as I'm morally obligated to do so, I always notice this Prius (no joke) always parking next to him. It's not like it's a close spot or desired area. So I always make sure to surround the Prius with another Jeep.

Hrm, maybe the Prius is actually doing the trolling.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I don't think it's what kind of car people drive, I think it's just the act of driving that brings out the douche in people, i've been that guy myself when I was younger.

Draconianwinter

It's mostly upbringing. Hell i said high to guy that was parked at 4wp in Marietta. He was in a Mustang one of the new 5.0 series. He looked at my little rubi and kind of just stuck his nose up. Oddly enough his girlfriend was cool as could be. While we were finishing or smokes we were talking about my jeep and what i was planning on it for now as well as hers. Come to find out they were there to pick his up from 4wp. It was all decked out in smittybilt. She smiled at me as he was driving it around from the side, and said she hoped to see mine when it was finished regardless how long it took and as she was about to leave and follow him she said she was sorry her bf was being a dick, and that given he outfitted his jeep entirely in smittybilt he really shouldn't be sticking his nose up at anyone lol

sent from your basement

XJADDICTION

Banned
Who cares, I look forward to driving my Jeep and refuse to let anyone pull me into that stupid game. Besides, half the time the Jerk that was weaving in and out of traffic, Jeep or no Jeep, I pass down the road as they weave back and forth in their lane at 45mph (on 70 MPH interstate) trying to send a text. I just get out of the way. The longer my drive home the more time I have in the Jeep seat!

And PS, No reason to hate the Prius, Most of us drive them either for work, or to save money for our next Jeep upgrade. My Prius (we have 2) literally saved me enough money to purchase a JKURHR. I bet that Prius owner would tell u how much they love the Jeep they park next to. Honestly most Prius owners would drive something else if it weren't for MPG. Contrary to popular belief it's not to be green, it's to keep some green in your pocket. And driving single passenger in the HOV lane legally is a big plus too! [emoji106]

Top Bottom