Jeep is getting major surgery!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Maybe somebody was trying to make some big money off of me or something. But that's what turned me off on it.
Yea they prob were trying to for sure. The max I saw for a built pr44 was like 5500. That had rcv shafts, pro steers, arb, extreme duty housing, and gears.
I just paid $2,200 for the Unlimited housing with the 1/2" wall tubes through NR4x4.

Even installed, the quote mentioned by the OP for $8k is insane.

Yea 8k is way to much even for a fully loaded pr44

seanb123

Yea they prob were trying to for sure. The max I saw for a built pr44 was like 5500. That had rcv shafts, pro steers, arb, extreme duty housing, and gears.

Slightly off topic but what was your pr build again can't remember?

Jeep2010

If the PR 44 was 5500 I probably would have gone with it. Maybe I should have checked around more but I was in a hurry to do it.

Jeep2010

So I just picked it up and did my first 20 miles on it. Holy shit what a difference it was from 3.21 to 4.88 gearing. Everything looks and feels good though. I'll have pictures later if they come out well. It's dark here so idk if pictures will come out well.

Top Bottom