Jeep Jamboree coming to Tillamook Or.

You get a tour of the bushwaker factory too, I plan on going just for the experience. I am still a little new to wheeling a jeep so having the trail guides will be cool. I can see how some of you guys with really built rigs may find it a waste.

Tillamook Jamboree

I'll be going, mostly to meet up with some local people for future meetups, I will probably only do an official "Jamboree" once due to the lift and tire restrictions as I will be doing some major modifications after this event to where I won't qualify for any more of the Jamboree USA restrictions. The restrictions are new this year I believe due to their insurance requirements, anything lifted over 6" or with tires over 37" is considered a race vehicle by their insurance company and the rates go through the roof so to keep it more affordable they had to buckle under, I understand that and it probably will appeal to more more people that are new to wheeling and can really use the assistance of the trail guides. Hope to meet a lot of you guys there.

Top Bottom