Jeep JK MPG.

mrmet1983

Highway I'm getting between 15.5 and 16 I'm running 37" tires with 513s it's an auto with a airaid CAI and aev snorkel
And flashcal

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Eldomi809

From november to mid january i constantly got 10-11 mpgs on my jkur stock auto. One day got on the highway and gave it hell.. And guess what!

Now im consistently getting between 14-15 mpgs (manually calculated miles driven/gallons pumped)
This is mostly city driving. On the interstate i get maybe 17... Not optimal but better.

Toxic

I avg around 19-20 straight highway driving from home to West doing 70-75. Last summer I got 420 miles on a tank, Cody, WY-Butte, MT but some of that was going 45 through the park. City 16-17. I'm sure it'll go down once the upgrades start next month.

robx251

Caught the Bug
Don't forget too that the jku has a bigger tank. My 2 door only has a 16 gal I want to say that the jku has over 20 and I think the Rubicon jku is even bigger. that would account for part of the total miles per tank

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
lots of variables for poor mileage, un-calibrated tire/speedo, your driving style, your mods, the type fuel you use or how you've changed your jeep's performance tuning and so on......

it's a Jeep - once you change it from stock your mileage will change. I've got a 2010 4dr- 3.5" lift, 35's, performance coil and wires, CAI, 4.88's, bumpers etc.... my mileage around town avg 14, freeway 18 only if I drive somewhat reasonable, no jack rabbiting, 60-65 on the freeway, and no wind! lol best mileage on long trip cruise control set between 60-65 - 23mpg hand calculated over 600 miles. worst, 8 mpg against worst head wind I've ever encountered.
At 70 my mileage drops enough I don't push it unless I'm going downhill. Right now I'm averaging 16 around town but am also using cruise control as much as possible and driving a little slower...

it's a Jeep, I point it to where I want to go and hope there's a gas station when I get there :beer:

Cajun JK

I have a 2012 2 door sport s package stock with 3.73 gears, an I am getting 15.3-16 city. It has 18000 miles. I think it's the winter, in the summer I am getting 17 city.

Top Bottom