jeep jk trektop nx header bar ( help me find)

Brankz

As you know I saved 900 bucks with the dealer if I keep the broken nx and fix it my self 👍
that's a awesome deal, now is time to fix the top
Where can I find the header bar?
calling best top?
Or any of you know a website that sells them or can I use the stock header bar from a jk? Thanks
Help me hunt one down 👍👍👍🍩

I did call best top 3 days ago, they told me I have to buy the entire top with header
But on this video says that works with the nx? I'm calling them now

The way the top is made the header is made into the top canvas. The shortest distance to getting what you want in not necessarily the cheapest. I would hate for you to purchase the header from Quadratec and it not work and you are out that money.

Just my :twocents:

I have been through this and the only replacement header was the one that comes with the canvas.

R/
Will

Brankz

The way the top is made the header is made into the top canvas. The shortest distance to getting what you want in not necessarily the cheapest. I would hate for you to purchase the header from Quadratec and it not work and you are out that money.

Just my :twocents:

I have been through this and the only replacement header was the one that comes with the canvas.

R/
Will

Yup I will have to buy the top today 😪oh well
Thanks

I know you told me this like 5 times lol sorry
I'm a hardheaded hahahahahah

Brankz

So I will use the top money for something else now
Now I just redneck doc the top and works like new, less noise than my 2 door 👍

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425706035.011367.jpg
Bolted throw the header and and the end I use the weather stripe
The top close super tight and hard
Looks new now this will get me by for a while
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425706154.098036.jpg
It's close flush

Brankz

Looks like I'm buying the top next paycheck
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425940814.170539.jpg

I try to fix my top with screws
And plastic welder I fix it 74% no more wins noise 👍 but still buying a new one for that price

Top Bottom