Jeep jku roof rack?

whispike

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473476340.401008.jpg
I use the Yakima roof rack and it works well for me (i.e. surfboards and snow boards). Each rack slides forward and back so there is plenty of adjustability and I think it is rated up to two or three hundred lbs but not sure on that. And it is easily removable if you want to go without it for awhile.

zimm

Caught the Bug
What tracks and bars are those? Bolted through hardtop? I'm looking for a way to carry the light and bulky camping stuff like sleeping bags, pads, chairs, screened enclosure- it would all fit in a rooftop box.

whispike

What tracks and bars are those? Bolted through hardtop? I'm looking for a way to carry the light and bulky camping stuff like sleeping bags, pads, chairs, screened enclosure- it would all fit in a rooftop box.

Yakima tracks and bars. The tracks are bolted through the roof and the bars slide fore and aft for adjustability. Yes they make a rooftop box that attaches to it.

MO502

Not sure about the sunrider but my Gobi Stealth has enough space for my freedom tops top slide out without touching the rack.

If I have the soft top on, dropping it is pretty easy too. With the quick release connectors on the Gobi I can go from top up to topless in just over 4 min.

Top Bottom