Jeep leaning! Need help!!!

Not everyone can handle the things they've had to do.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

tru.... but this is not the place! it was a joke and not meant to be taken serious. CombatVet is a good dude, I think this just got spun out of context.....

andrew-

ssh6314

It has. Im not justifying whats been said. This is not the place. Just saying my piece. Having served. Any one else who has. Has my utmost respect.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

well it seems to have all been too much.... how a joke about hitting a body in a hole in mexico turned into someone wanting to have their account deleted is CRAY!!! for what it is worth, i thought it was funny, but hey, who am I?

andrew-

well it seems to have all been too much.... how a joke about hitting a body in a hole in mexico turned into someone wanting to have their account deleted is CRAY!!! for what it is worth, i thought it was funny, but hey, who am I?

andrew-

The body is the pothole and the pothole is the body. Not a body in a pothole or it would be called a bodyhole and if a hole was filled with a body it would not be so bumpy.

Ok,....,....I screwed up. I was downloading pics of my phone and making room on my sd card. I just found a picture showing where I was completely wrong. :shock: I started this post to ask for help with my jeep leaning. I was in Mexico at the rancho and hit a body :driving:, I mean, pothole and thought that made my jk lean on the passenger side. Also because of my post, several posts and messages were exchanged and several people grew mangainas. I am sorry for causing all this turmoil within the forum. I was confused and thought that hitting a body, I mean, pothole would make my jk lean. Anyways, here is the picture of my virgin jk already having the passenger side FACTORY installed lean. I wonder if I was charged for that? :thinking:
IMG_20130111_133138.jpg

Last edited:

seanb123

Ok,....,....I screwed up. I was downloading pics of my phone and making room on my sd card. I just found a picture showing where I was completely wrong. :shock: I started this post to ask for help with my jeep leaning. I was in Mexico at the rancho and hit a body :driving:, I mean, pothole and thought that made my jk lean on the passenger side. Also because of my post, several posts and messages were exchanged and several people grew mangainas. I am sorry for causing all this turmoil within the forum. I was confused and thought that hitting a body, I mean, pothole would make my jk lean. Anyways, here is the picture of my virgin jk already having the passenger side FACTORY installed lean. I wonder if I was charged for that? :thinking:
View attachment 39763

I just lost it I've been laughing at all these post the whole time And that sends it over the top lol

View attachment 39763

SO, should I call the dealer and ask if I was charged for that and if so, should I ask for some kind of refund or freebie?

Tranquillity

SO, should I call the dealer and ask if I was charged for that and if so, should I ask for some kind of refund or freebie?

Well I'd stick with it. You can't really notice it unless you're telling it. You wouldn't event have noticed it if it wasn't of that incident with that hole. Don't think the dealer would do anything. And more, if yours is leaning the same way as your jeep, that is one hell of a deeper bond you got with your jk ! :bleh:

Funny how this thread grew into a wildfire for nothing after all.

Voodoo Actual

Not to get all worked up I just don't like overlander's comment and ability to kiss ass to Eddie so I just don't like him in general. No worries though I will be sure not to post anything that other people may not like or want to hear. This doesn't point directly at you I just quoted your response randomly because they are all directed at me so didn't matter, anyway my PTSD is in line right where it should be. I'm proud you ran a body over that's cool now everyone knows.... Do you feel better telling everyone that? No response needed from anyone because I won't be on the forum to read it anyways so save your fingers the effort and put them somewhere else.

What are you talking about?

I do a lot of reading on this site - have never thought to myself that these guys are serious or kissing up to anyone really, and if they are, so what? I've PM'd a few of them with technical questions and they have been very helpful.

I know many people with PTSD but we don't come here to talk about it; not sure why anyone would - or randomly drop that into a thread.

I laughed when I read the suggestion that a body was hit. Because it was funny.

westtexasjku

A passenger side lean on a JK is totally normal and one that will look more exaggerated with a lift. You can install adjustable sway bar links and set them longer on the passenger side to help compensate for this.

x2:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Top Bottom