Jeep recall, rental car.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
IMG_2224.JPG

IMG_2225.JPG

Drove this all weekend . Free upgrade from Hertz as a gold member after renting a Chevy Malibu . Agree the 5.7 is beast .. would kill to have this pickup in the Jeep

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
View attachment 327060

View attachment 327061

Drove this all weekend . Free upgrade from Hertz as a gold member after renting a Chevy Malibu . Agree the 5.7 is beast .. would kill to have this pickup in the Jeep

Yeah our Durango has that motor. It's fun to get on it. We did just have a broken exhaust manifold Bolt which was covered under warranty . The front motor mounts need replacing also but I'm not paying over a grand for them to do it. That's crazy.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Go have some fun. See what it can do!

You know to be honest I wasn’t all that impressed now driving it for 2 days I like the new updates inside and out with all the bells and whistles and The 8 speed is very nice. But it was just way different from my JK. I feel like it was smaller in the front seat from my JK. The back seat was so much easier getting a car seat in with a little more room in the back. Handling was very tight almost to tight. But the suspension bone stock off-road was very smooth and comfortable. But idk I’m drawn to my jk with roll up windows haha.

Top Bottom