Jeep stolen SOCAL

USS RUBICON.CORE

Sorry to hear that,next time around either Lo-jack or a Viper alarm with proximity sensors and 2 way remote.
My jeep viper alarm on full silent mode picked up this punk at 3 in the morning,breaking into my wife's car

+1 on alarm
they're not completely theft proof but a damn good deterrent imo
hope they find your rig

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I hate hearing things like that. I don't wish that on anyone. Sometimes I wonder if my Jeep will be parked outside when I wake up in the morning. I know several people from different neighborhoods who have had their Jeeps stolen. Sorry to hear that.

jelliott076

The police report will go to all of the agencies in the area, but I just forwarded the photos and description to my buddies at San Ysidro, Otay, and Tecate Ports of Entry.

Good luck getting it back man, I'm sorry to hear this.

jkfern27

Man that sucks, coming from a person that has had 3 vehicles stolen i know how u feel but i hope they find it. Ill keep an eye out for it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

mrmet1983

This is the worst news I've read on here I'm sorry man that is awful !!

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Sithwindu

Sucks major josh :/

Mods he had were powerplant in Evo 1/4 bumper , manga flow exhaust, procomp lift, rubi rails with ace sliders, tires were dura tracks if I remember correctly. Truck lite headlights.

kmrtnsn

The police report will go to all of the agencies in the area, but I just forwarded the photos and description to my buddies at San Ysidro, Otay, and Tecate Ports of Entry.

Good luck getting it back man, I'm sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately, the exit lanes to Mexico are not monitored on our side. Sure, there are LPRs but an obstructed tag, tailgating cars (this time of year it is a steady southbound stream), or swapped plates and the LPRs can't ID a vehicle, and that is all they do, record southbound traffic. I hate hearing about stolen vehicles. It is such a personal thing for the person who lost the vehicle, and it is never just the vehicle, it is the contents, it is the memories. I hope the OP's next Jeep serves him as well as the last.

Brankz

Sorry bro I was looking all over Craigslist and I had no luck, sorry to say this but your rig maybe in pices by now

Top Bottom