Jeep Trailhawk fastest production car

jeeeep

Hooked
saw it unveiled at EJS, it's a nice looking Jeep.

the red color won't attract the cops at all :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The video I watched said you can run it on pump gas and you can order it at and Chevy dealer or you can send them your camaro to be built. Production or not I'd take either of them haha we had a Charger it was nice but traded it in for the JKU. I'm not Chevy vs Dodge I'm American vs import! Although if I was told to pick one it would be the Camaro :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

The demon is pushing 1100 on race fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

The video almost brought a tear to my eye. 😂 My nephew had a 70/71 Demon when we were kids. It's nice to see MOPAR bringing back badges the right way... Unlike when Pontiac slapped the GTO name on that piece of shit several years ago.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

deezus

Hellcat can't beat the new Camaro ZL1. Be nice to have a Wrangler with that engine. Also, Tesla blows them both away. 0-60 2.3 seconds [emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

deezus

I think the Tesla holds the "Official" record. I just read that engine has 1023hp, the demon I mean. That's crazy.

Edit- just saw the demon get 2.3!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Draconianwinter

You won't even be able to get the demon if they only make 3000 of them. You can bet they are already sold on pre-order.

sent from your basement

Bigjimbo

He was being a smartass. That's the exact setup he's running in his jk6. And he's a raider's fan.
Doh! I thought of that right after I posted and checked his profile... 5.7 hemi.

I still got pwned. An even sweeter ride you have brute.

Top Bottom