Jeep trip = found dog

ibis9999

AWESOME!!! My wife is a vet and we live on a farm in central NJ. So far we have rescued five cats and a Greyhound (pic). We also have five goats, twelve chickens and a guinea pig. I’m buggingher for a cow but so far no luck [emoji6] Really nice of you to rescue that dog!! IMG_0102.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chris1015

Hah. Cool. I’m sure that ranger woke up that morning ready for yet another of work not knowing he would be coming home with a dog. Lol. Awesome.

You're absolutely right. Pretty cool how things can work out sometimes. Sort of happened with my 2 dogs as well.

Another cool thing they plan go do is email us the progress and everything on how he's doing In the future. So looking forward to That.

longarmwj

Awesome story!! After rescuing and nurturing a dog though I would be very hard pressed to give it up for adoption. I'd wanna hold onto him!!

Great job though!:thumb:

Trail Bud

Hooked
Good ending for the little guy. It sucks people abandon animals like that. Wish I could return the favor to the guy who dumped him.
Your good people to take the time to do this.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Chris, I had a good time wheeling with you at Badlands. Wish I would’ve made the connection that you and your GF were the ones that rescued that dog. Good work man!

Top Bottom