Jeep Wave Counter

kaptkrappy

I drive past my Jeep dealer every morning going to work (dealership on the right going) and then back home every afternoon. When I was passing the entrance to the dealer yesterday afternoon, a lady was pulling out of the lot in a brand new Dozer hardtop JK and she was waving at me so hard and hanging half way out the window.

I was her first Jeep wave! :standing wave:

JKsix

kctrl said:
Two days, 8 JKs, 4 TJs, 1 wave.........lame as lame can get

The new JKs are getting too comfortable. People are buying them because they look cool and come with power options.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Have to say I was a bit disappointed today. Went to the Off Road Expo at the LA County Fairgrounds and got maybe 2 waves when I musta waved at least 10 times. Maybe TJ and YJ owners dislike my JK???

LIG :)

JeepJK4832 said:
Normally i get about 50% to 75% return waves, but today i went 0 for 4. Not surprising considering 3 of them were TJs.

That's funny because where i live JKs don't ever wave, only TJs do. I have gotten 1wave in over 6 months from a JK.

RockyJk

kaptkrappy said:
I drive past my Jeep dealer every morning going to work (dealership on the right going) and then back home every afternoon. When I was passing the entrance to the dealer yesterday afternoon, a lady was pulling out of the lot in a brand new Dozer hardtop JK and she was waving at me so hard and hanging half way out the window.

You popped her wave cherry!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Last weekend took a trip to Joshua Tree. Headed east in I-10 through Banning a young gal driving a red TJ gave a very enthusiastic wave to all three JK's in caravan. Then we noticed she fell in behind us for about 10 or so miles....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I was leaving Sonic a few weeks back and a woman in a Dozer JKU drove by and was waving so hard! I threw up the two finger wave and started laughing at how hard she was waving.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

It will never be the same for here again I'm sure! :D

0 for 0... about to go out

Dustless

Lets see when out today around 2pm didnt get back tell 5pm so 3 hour stretch,

Ran accross 5 TJ's, 7 JK's and i sit at 10 / 12 for the day so far but will be going back out again later.

The two that didnt wave where people with straight stock jeeps and looked like they owned it for the 4wd aspect for winters in utah.

RGolie13

Wife drove my jeep the other day to work while her outback was in the shop. Guess she got used to the wave, my daughter caught her waving at jeeps while in her Outback the next day. But she wasn't getting any love.

Jkmaxxx2011

Nothing better then driving past an intersection filled with cars and only one jeep. You wave and he's the only one that waves back that's success!

Top Bottom