Jeep wave might get you in trouble!

Izzy88

Just a fare warning just got home from a quick run to Micky D's and this gal driving a lifted JK with the top down gave a big ole wave my lady fortunately understands the jeep wave but yours might not! Make sure to inform those significant others so you don't have any explaining to do later haha!

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
So true. When I started dating my wife, many years ago, the second date almost ended very quickly when I waved to a girl driving a Jeep. I had to do a lot of explaining very quickly. Luckily, she believed me and the rest is great history:)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

So true. When I started dating my wife, many years ago, the second date almost ended very quickly when I waved to a girl driving a Jeep. I had to do a lot of explaining very quickly. Luckily, she believed me and the rest is great history:)

Lmao!.....

GuillaumeC91

That's hilarious! "No I swear, it's a Jeep thing, I don't even know her?!" lol

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

nice!!!

the first Jeep get together I went to the gals were wearing even less than that!
but that's normal here :honey::honey::blush::yup::thumb::D:D:rock::clap2::clap2:

Hmmm, DaRunt neglected to tell me about that part of Hawaii. Will have to discuss this with him I'm thinking. :yup:

Top Bottom