Jeep Xperience May 8-10

JYough

I always go in the extreme group and it’s with one of the owners (Shane Chapman) he is an awesome guy and got my jeep when it was on 35s though everything the guys on 40s we’re doing. If anyone needs a seat to ride in I’ll have the backseat open. And my dad should have a jeep there with some open seats also.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

I always go in the extreme group and it’s with one of the owners (Shane Chapman) he is an awesome guy and got my jeep when it was on 35s though everything the guys on 40s we’re doing. If anyone needs a seat to ride in I’ll have the backseat open. And my dad should have a jeep there with some open seats also.

Woot woot!! Glad to know just Incase I need a seat, you guys and ready and willing to lend one [emoji16] I appreciate y’all!

JYough

They had an overland group last year but nobody signed up for it. Mel said it was supposed to go through a bunch of ranches and just site seeing. But since nobody wanted to do it they canceled it. Looks like he is trying to do it again though based on the post on Facebook.

Napalm

They had an overland group last year but nobody signed up for it. Mel said it was supposed to go through a bunch of ranches and just site seeing. But since nobody wanted to do it they canceled it. Looks like he is trying to do it again though based on the post on Facebook.

Yeah I saw on the FB post that he said he is running the overlanding group this year! So I am hoping enough people show up!

If not, I’ll jump on with you guys! 🤣

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yeah I saw on the FB post that he said he is running the overlanding group this year! So I am hoping enough people show up!

If not, I’ll jump on with you guys! 🤣

I say you just go out and enjoy yourself in your own rig. Trails that are “hard” or “knarly” for some people may be easier to you. Don’t let people scare you out of wheeling your Jeep just because your smaller then they are. Driver skill and proper spotting plays a huge role on getting over obstacles

Ddays

Hooked
Driver skill and proper spotting plays a huge role on getting over obstacles

:cheesy: We need to get out! I'm missing this fun:

"Driver....driver....YOUR OTHER DRIVER!"

"Good....good......keep comin.....*WHAM!*.....that's good!"

"Driver....driver....driver.....DRIVER!...I SAID DRIVER!...OK, just do whatever the hell you want!"

Napalm

I say you just go out and enjoy yourself in your own rig. Trails that are “hard” or “knarly” for some people may be easier to you. Don’t let people scare you out of wheeling your Jeep just because your smaller then they are. Driver skill and proper spotting plays a huge role on getting over obstacles

You are absolutely right Steve. I'm gonna heavily research the park before hand, so i know exactly what my rig can and can't do. I won't do anything stupid! I'll wheel what I can, and just hang out for what I can't. Whether that means just helping out with spotting, taking pictures, whatever. I am honestly just psyched to hang out with the crew from ORE, JKX, and the vendors. I'd love to meet Eddie and Cindy if they come as well, but I know that's an awfully long trip for just three days of wheeling. Plus, that part of Texas is beautiful. I'm thinking about extending my trip a few extra days just to explore Fredericksburg and some of the other neat areas around there.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
:cheesy: We need to get out! I'm missing this fun:

"Driver....driver....YOUR OTHER DRIVER!"

"Good....good......keep comin.....*WHAM!*.....that's good!"

"Driver....driver....driver.....DRIVER!...I SAID DRIVER!...OK, just do whatever the hell you want!"
[emoji23][emoji23] some of my best work 🤪
You are absolutely right Steve. I'm gonna heavily research the park before hand, so i know exactly what my rig can and can't do. I won't do anything stupid! I'll wheel what I can, and just hang out for what I can't. Whether that means just helping out with spotting, taking pictures, whatever. I am honestly just psyched to hang out with the crew from ORE, JKX, and the vendors. I'd love to meet Eddie and Cindy if they come as well, but I know that's an awfully long trip for just three days of wheeling. Plus, that part of Texas is beautiful. I'm thinking about extending my trip a few extra days just to explore Fredericksburg and some of the other neat areas around there.
Exactly, go out, do what you can, if you can’t I’m sure there is a bypass. Almost every trail I have drove on has a bypass. I would assume this park does as well so fun can be had by all and no one is left out. It would be stupid to have a park that a stock rig or semi stock rig couldn’t drive on

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug

I likely won’t roll in till Friday sometime, but if I have an open seat you’re welcome to it. Not sure if Cierra is going to make it as of yet

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Napalm

I likely won’t roll in till Friday sometime, but if I have an open seat you’re welcome to it. Not sure if Cierra is going to make it as of yet

This is why I love our WAL family. Brothers helping our brothers!

I see! I saw it doesn’t start until 1300 on Friday. I’m guessing that’s check-in time.

It’s about a 5 hour trip for me, so I’m thinking about coming down the day before and grabbing a hotel.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
This is why I love our WAL family. Brothers helping our brothers!

I see! I saw it doesn’t start until 1300 on Friday. I’m guessing that’s check-in time.

It’s about a 5 hour trip for me, so I’m thinking about coming down the day before and grabbing a hotel.

I’ll probably work for an hour or 4 in the morning and then head down. It’s only about 3 from me in Waco. Either way looking forward to meeting and wheeling with you!

Napalm

For anyone on the fence about signing up with a stock or close to stock Rubicon, I just received this back from Shannon from the JK Experience staff.
Adjustments.jpg

Mel posted this on FB this morning as well.
Adjustments.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom