Jeepin across the USA

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Lol it adds a tad bit more to my overall run that I'm doing at the moment but I'm tempted to ...any good camping in the area, non reserved that I can just show up at ? Need a spot to set up my little 12' rig so dont gotta tow it about the whole time..

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Here's a link about camping there. Looks like there is some first come first serve locations, no reservations needed.

https://www.visitdrummondisland.com/camping.html

wjtstudios

Hooked
Lol it adds a tad bit more to my overall run that I'm doing at the moment but I'm tempted to ...any good camping in the area, non reserved that I can just show up at ? Need a spot to set up my little 12' rig so dont gotta tow it about the whole time..

I have a cabin for the trip up there. If you decide to do it last minute you can set up right there with us. No need to go to a camp site if you don’t want too. Shoot me a PM if you start thinking seriously about it. I’ll get you the details.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
I have a cabin for the trip up there. If you decide to do it last minute you can set up right there with us. No need to go to a camp site if you don’t want too. Shoot me a PM if you start thinking seriously about it. I’ll get you the details.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Prolly won't shows as a 32 hr drive from my current location and I'm here till the 31st so with the trailer prolly take me in the 35-38hr range .. most likely will be in this area for a few good weeks gotta send my drone in to dji for a gimble issue and will need a viable address for them to get it back to me so prolly just use the Ouray post office for it .. won't know for sure till I know how long its gonna take em .. an there is plenty of places to back country camp in the area

Top Bottom