Jeepin lunch ideas

Here I am looking at all these lunch ideas, and I can only think of one thing that I bring is this.

View attachment 65517

These things are great, easy to pack in and out, self heating, and provide a full days nutrition. Not to shabby. Do they taste good? Well, that's not really important, the important thing is that they don't necessarily taste bad.

That my friend is cruel and unusal punishment and about 4,000 calaries.

When I go hunting lunch consists of veinna Sausages, cheese and crackers, and a Coke. Also have taken Nutrigrain bars for snacks.

R/
Will

InkedJeeper

I have a 2 door JK and space saving is always on my mind. When it comes to meals, I always travel light...but that doesn't mean I can't have a variety. This is my usual meal of choice! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390359270.151818.jpg
And if you have never had them I suggest one of these. Boils about 2 cups of water in just under a minute!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390359321.445500.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Ribeyes. :D

IMG_8778_zps003f72f3.jpg

IMG_2687_zps24679733.jpg

Oh man! Looks good. I myself bring bacon wrapped filet mignons and bake some taters....and I know it don;t make sense but also Bush's vegetarian baked beans.

Elusive

Manifold chimichangas. Get the steak and cheese frozen ones. Wrap in 2 layers of tin fool and stuff them innthe crevices of the engine. Bring a jar of salsa.
a6a8ega3.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Manifold chimichangas. Get the steak and cheese frozen ones. Wrap in 2 layers of tin fool and stuff them innthe crevices of the engine. Bring a jar of salsa.
a6a8ega3.jpg

Fricken funny! Brings back memories of cooking brats on my bug engine in Germany,

MTG

Caught the Bug
I bring whatever my mom packs for me in my lunch box.

That's funny, I too bring whatever your mom packs in my lunch box. Talk about awkward! ;)

Krave jerky, nuts, seeds, fruit, water for day runs.

2nd the jetboil. I've borrowed sharkey's a couple of times. Need to get one myself.

Moochie

That's funny, I too bring whatever your mom packs in my lunch box. Talk about awkward! ;)

Krave jerky, nuts, seeds, fruit, water for day runs.

2nd the jetboil. I've borrowed sharkey's a couple of times. Need to get one myself.

You should have mom pack one lunch box that you both can share.

bran996

I'm one for MRE quick, small, and easy. If u want to the good stuff go with the b package box.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DJKU09

Usually me and my friends make Discada. Its hotdogs chopped up, bacon chunks, chopped up steak, ground beef and chorizo. With chille, avacados and little corn tortillas. 1390377038611.jpg "This isn't ours but its a look at what it looks like more or less. "

beans

Lunch plans for Rausch Creek Feb. 8th 2014 (be there or BE HUNGRY!) Easy to serve cold. During the Hotter months we will bring the dutch ovens :D
Got the supplies already :D :D

pinwheel.jpg

11346_tortilla_chips_600.jpg

pepporoni.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom