Jeepstock September 18th-20th at Smorr

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Looking to get a list together for Jeepstock 2015 at Smorr. If you're planning on attending just post up here on this thread. Any information can be found on MWJT website or Smorr.net. Hope to see you there :rock:

Going:

1) JeepKeeper
2) BlackHawk08jk
3) tae73
4) Greg__Berger

Last edited:

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I plan to go. Talked to Brandon this weekend, he told me that there is usually over 100 rigs there.

Great! Sounds like they usually have quite the crowd. We won't be able to make it down until Saturday morning, but we'll see you then!

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Jordan...are you planning on bringing food to grill or ordering from MWJT? Just wanna see if I need to bring anything down at least for Saturday night.

BlackHawk08jk

Jordan...are you planning on bringing food to grill or ordering from MWJT? Just wanna see if I need to bring anything down at least for Saturday night.

Well I haven't figured out how you prepay them and I didn't know what everyone else was thinking. We could grill though I'm good with it either way.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Well I haven't figured out how you prepay them and I didn't know what everyone else was thinking. We could grill though I'm good with it either way.

Ok, I was just thinking of bringing simple things to cook instead ordering through them. Let me know your thoughts as time gets closer.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Yeah, that'll work. Be more sensible for us since we're only gonna be down there Saturday and going home Sunday.

GeckoGlow

Doesn't look like I'll be able to make this one. Jeep will be ready, but I won't have anymore vacation time. Using the last bit of it for the regear and locker install the week before this. I'll head there sometime in the Spring, for sure, though.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Doesn't look like I'll be able to make this one. Jeep will be ready, but I won't have anymore vacation time. Using the last bit of it for the regear and locker install the week before this. I'll head there sometime in the Spring, for sure, though.

Sorry to hear that man! It'd be great to see you again! Until next time :beer:

Top Bottom