Jeeptoberfest, Ocala Fl. 26 -28 0ct 12

Wittys-JK

How did you guys meet and yet we didn't meet?? That place was crazy :)
Rick, Scott, and I were getting ready to go on a run and he managed to get over to where we were parked. I think you guys were watching people run by the expert course when we took off. :idontknow:

Last edited:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
He saw it and I gave him the $.10 tour around all of your mods. He got some pics so you will prob see them soon

fc5icg.jpg

You mean this one?!? :rock:
fw6jns.jpg

Or maybe this one.....

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Having trouble uploading the pics........resorted to using TinyPic I'll throw some more up as I go along

Woodrow:brows:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Lol. I don't feel so bad now. You were in good hands with Albert. :)

I was.....he was gracious enough to take the time and show me around your 10A Jeep.......As for the build list you provided.......my friend wanted me to tell you thanks for taking the time to list the mods you have made and are going to make.......he's liking your selection and says when he grows a bigger set of balls he's going to cut the fenders lol.....I joke.....it's not him....he's fine with cutting them back he just doesn't care to hear his wife bitch about it.......Not to leave Albert out........and being that he was a former Coral Springs resident......I give your Al's JKU in all it's glory ladies and gentlemen.......
2lk8k82.jpg

Wittys-JK

Thanks for posting up the pics Woody, we are planning a November trip to go wheelin somewhere in Ocala (destination TBD) so if you are up to making the trip again we love for you to join us. :beer:

BrowniesJK

I was.....he was gracious enough to take the time and show me around your 10A Jeep.......As for the build list you provided.......my friend wanted me to tell you thanks for taking the time to list the mods you have made and are going to make.......he's liking your selection and says when he grows a bigger set of balls he's going to cut the fenders lol.....I joke.....it's not him....he's fine with cutting them back he just doesn't care to hear his wife bitch about it.......Not to leave Albert out........and being that he was a former Coral Springs resident......I give your Al's JKU in all it's glory ladies and gentlemen.......
2lk8k82.jpg

Lol on the wife comment. Tell him if it's done right she won't have much to say :)

Top Bottom