Jersey shore wave

vinwittmann

Hey everyone I'm brand new to the forum and relatively new to the Jeep family. Started with a new JK in 11 (unfortunately a lease) but now own a 13JKUS. I loved my 11 and love this one even more. I can't wait to get my lift and tires so I can hit the trails. Also once the new year hits I'll be in IBSP fishing off the beach. I'm excited to be a part of the Jeep life and wayalife forum!

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey everyone I'm brand new to the forum and relatively new to the Jeep family. Started with a new JK in 11 (unfortunately a lease) but now own a 13JKUS. I loved my 11 and love this one even more. I can't wait to get my lift and tires so I can hit the trails. Also once the new year hits I'll be in IBSP fishing off the beach. I'm excited to be a part of the Jeep life and wayalife forum!

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to wayalife neighbor, I go to IBSP all the time, I'm from Bayville

Thank you guys. it stands for Island Beach State Park. they have sport fishing permits allowing people to take their vehicles on the beach. jkmadness how often do you go?

Welcome to the family. We're practically neighbors, we have a beach house in Lavallette. JKMADNESS is right, you should join us next spring (or sooner) for our next trip. You won't be disappointed.:D

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.
2012 JKU Sport

Welcome, I am getting a pass this year to IBSP also. I don't fish, just a way to drive on the beach with the wife and little one. By the way I am in Forked River, but originally from beachwood.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome, I am getting a pass this year to IBSP also. I don't fish, just a way to drive on the beach with the wife and little one. By the way I am in Forked River, but originally from beachwood.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great, welcome to wayalife

Top Bottom