JK Headers

Yeahright

Yeah I'd say jeep is the king dangling in the US but that was a tone set from WWII ! we don't get the same vehicles as you guys which I wish we did!!! Worst case scenario if you want I can get you a manifold an ship it to you.. I have a fed ex account so it would be cheaper for sure.. just PayPal me.. anything to help out a fella..!

Mate I will seriously consider the offer, thank you for that it really is appreciated, I will talk to my mate that got this one for me and I will get back to you after Easter. Thanks heaps.

sajk

What city are you in?

I am traveling to Australia in about 10 days and have the stock manifold I removed to replace with long tubes sitting in my garage. It MIGHT be possible for me to bring it if we can do a deal and it is not to heavy. But I think the excess baggage will make it a non starter.

Yeahright

I am traveling to Australia in about 10 days and have the stock manifold I removed to replace with long tubes sitting in my garage. It MIGHT be possible for me to bring it if we can do a deal and it is not to heavy. But I think the excess baggage will make it a non starter.

Mate I live about an hours drive from the Gold Coast in Queensland, where are you going over here?

sajk

Won't work

Only Perth and Melbourne I am afraid. I will get a price anyway once I find out how much they weigh. I suspect that it will price the idea out of possibility.

Ausjeep113

Hey mate, I dunno if it will help at all but when I needed a new one for mine I managed to get a standard cast one off eBay from JCwhitney. Was $190 posted from the US and only took a week to show up.
Could be worth going that route.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom