JK Now or JL Later?

WJCO

Meme King
Well, I did it!! I just bought my First Jeep!!!! 2017 Black Rubi!!!! Pick it up Sunday. It hasn't really sunk in yet. Really appreciate this forum and all the great advice/discussions.... I figured I'd rather be the nube with the last year of the JK than the nube with the first year of the JL..... So F'n stoked right now... can't wait to drive it!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats. Wait until you get a quadratec catalog. You now own the most customizable vehicle on the planet.

TrailHunter

Hooked
IMG_4428.jpg

One more.... It's hard to find dirt in the city. Can't wait for the lift... and the wheels... and the tires....and the bumpers.... and the skid plates.... and the winch.... and the Stories!

Last edited:

ScoobyCarolanNC

View attachment 265580

One more.... It's hard to find dirt in the city. Can't wait for the lift... and the wheels... and the tires....and the bumpers.... and the skid plates.... and the winch.... and the Stories!

Your first mod should be the $20 wrench from the dealer so you can take the doors off! Congrats! Of course you don't need it, but I keep my bolts in the green pouch when I'm running in full freedom mode.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Your first mod should be the $20 wrench from the dealer so you can take the doors off! Congrats! Of course you don't need it, but I keep my bolts in the green pouch when I'm running in full freedom mode.

Lol i took my bolts securing the doors off like 2 years ago and never put them back in. I was a little scared over the winter but when the time came to take the doors off, they just came right up with no problem.

Top Bottom