JK Optimal Lift Height ... ???

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Vans....the original. Nothing but the finest in casual attire when I'm home.

LMAO........I was going to mention the shoes but MTG beat me to it.........Greg sporting around the casa rocking the 14oz Canvas LPE's.......in the ever popular Andorra/Marshmallow color combination no less........Rock on Greg.......Rock on....:rock:

Woodrow:beer:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I need to measure myne now when i get home i am just too curious since it seems so high to me.

I'm right about 75"

Last edited:

USS RUBICON.CORE

3inch terfalex long arm kit lift installed on 37s
thank you Drew @ OffRoad Evolution for getting it done last week

1a0beef4644411e3ade30e574d92f38f_8.jpg

rtguy1

Well, I guess I'm eating crow on this one rtguy1, all my previous tape measure deciphering was inaccurate. My south Louisiana education has once again proven that I was not properly taught to mathmatize and computate numbers and such......

I used my whip antenna to lay across the top of the windshield frame (highest point of my jeep) to get this measurement of 77"

View attachment 60797

For comparison, I stood next to my jeep and used the flag end of the whip to give some background contrast. I am 6' 2" (74"). So my jeep sits at the same height as Moby

View attachment 60798

gosh i can finally sleep at night now...lol

that sounds a lot better. i knew something was weird with that measurement. I just got my rig back from evo with a custom double throwdown and i'm at 74" still on 37's.

H8MUD

gosh i can finally sleep at night now...lol

that sounds a lot better. i knew something was weird with that measurement. I just got my rig back from evo with a custom double throwdown and i'm at 74" still on 37's.

:worthless:

Top Bottom