Jk rubicon tcase problems

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Well ended up setting my traildash to stock and used my flashpaq and I can shift through gears. Kind of stupid in my opinion their 2-300 programmer allows you to select tcase gear. But the 500 touch screen doesn’t...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kalums

Well ended up setting my traildash to stock and used my flashpaq and I can shift through gears. Kind of stupid in my opinion their 2-300 programmer allows you to select tcase gear. But the 500 touch screen doesn’t...

You may have already thought of this but is your traildash up to-date? There may be an update that has what you need. just a thought.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
You may have already thought of this but is your traildash up to-date? There may be an update that has what you need. just a thought.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hasn’t been updated since last year. But didn’t allow me to select tcase ration when I set it up. But also saw that superchips wants you to send in the pcm to get flash.

jorgelrod

Hooked
The AEV Procal that I have is the older version that does not have the Transfer Case Ratio feature, if I ever get a good deal on a Rubi T-Case, I will have to upgrade it, the cutoff date for that is 2014 when having to change that ratio became an issue.

Top Bottom