JKHR - Black JK Build Thread #3

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
My Trail Readys didn't have anything on them either. Paint marker may hide that a little.

Already ordered these after seeing it was engraved.

IMG_1476.jpg

On one side of the wheel it says Offroad only and on the exact opposite side, it specifically says Beadlock so I’ll cover those two on each wheel. If there was ever a person to get pulled over for beadlocks, it would be me [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Already ordered these after seeing it was engraved.

View attachment 342501

On one side of the wheel it says Offroad only and on the exact opposite side, it specifically says Beadlock so I’ll cover those two on each wheel. If there was ever a person to get pulled over for beadlocks, it would be me [emoji12]

I can’t believe they aren’t making other rings for those.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
Bumper looks good. Nice & clean lines. Man, what a day today! I got a lot of prep work done on Gruff & drank a few beers. Perfect :thumb:

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Bumper looks good. Nice & clean lines. Man, what a day today! I got a lot of prep work done on Gruff & drank a few beers. Perfect :thumb:

It really is a nice looking bumper. It’s a shame they stopped making it. Well, you can still get it in aluminum but it’s twice the price.

I had to drill 7 holes to mount it. With it being held on with a total of 12. So it shouldn’t budge unlike my last one that would always hit the tailgate after I dropped it on something.

Glad you’re making progress with Gruff. It’ll be awesome to see done.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I threw on the evo mfg oil pan and auto tranny skids today. The oil pan wasn’t quite straight forward as it would not slide over the two studs. I ended up having to enlarge those holes on the skid. After that, all went well (other than not having a ratcheting wrench to put the rest of the bolts in).
IMG_1523.jpg IMG_1524.jpg

Top Bottom