JKS Quick Disconnects

JK1

This happens when your sway bar links are not long enough. The ends of the sway bar (where the links attach to) should be at least 15 degrees above level. This keeps the sway bar from over rotating and bending the links.

mhhh learn something new every day...:beer:

newtdog

My JKS disco's are great!!! They are easy and fast to take off and sometimes a pain to put on (I'm talking 1 out of 10 times) but for the most part they are easy once you get the hang of it. Great mod!!!!!

rockredjk02

My JKS disco's are great!!! They are easy and fast to take off and sometimes a pain to put on (I'm talking 1 out of 10 times) but for the most part they are easy once you get the hang of it. Great mod!!!!!

with all this positive feedback ive made up my mind! thanks for all the input guys!:)

Hack12

I'm convinced too. Anybody have any thoughts on which brand to buy, or are they all pretty much the same?

jk4x4wrangler

Go for it!

I use the JKS Quicker Disconnects, love them, easy off when I get to the trail easy on when Im done for the day, the install is pretty easy too, just require a little grease maintenance every now and then and you're solid.

Hack12

I use the JKS Quicker Disconnects, love them, easy off when I get to the trail easy on when Im done for the day, the install is pretty easy too, just require a little grease maintenance every now and then and you're solid.

Sweet. That was the route I was thinking of going anyways. I haven't heard anything negative about the JKS discos.

Also, do most people use just fronts, or are rears necessary?

bl17z90

Is it bad that my sway bar doesn't rotate freely? I pulled my links last time i went out and didn't have to secure my sway bar because it wouldn't move. :/

Tackerdown

Banned
Sweet. That was the route I was thinking of going anyways. I haven't heard anything negative about the JKS discos.

Also, do most people use just fronts, or are rears necessary?

I've never heard of anyone disconnecting there rear .

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jbaskin28

Most people I've seen run the currie anti rock on the rear (there is a jeep in my area running the anti rock on the front too).

In any case, I too run the jks discos in the front, and absolutely love them!! They are super easy to get off and as long as you are on level ground they go on pretty fast too.

Only thing I caution is that if you like to hit water or mud puddles (like I do!), I would buy a few extra snap ring/pins that come with it. I just had on break the last time I went out. I found the same ones at a local hardware store for less then a dollar per.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363528101.189376.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363528123.756025.jpg
First time out after putting my lift and discos on.

Top Bottom