JKS Quiker disconnects

Anybody use the JKS lanyards to tie up your sway bar?

I just use some adjustable straps I got from Wal Mart sporting goods section. They are quick adjusting, and pretty strong. I secured the sway bar with them, cut off the excess, and they work great. I think I paid 10 bucks total. Not sure how much the JKS ones are, but just an idea for you.

Don't you remove the entire disconnect? At least that's why I thought there were two pins on the ones I had.

I just use some adjustable straps I got from Wal Mart sporting goods section. They are quick adjusting, and pretty strong. I secured the sway bar with them, cut off the excess, and they work great. I think I paid 10 bucks total. Not sure how much the JKS ones are, but just an idea for you.

The JKS are basically the same as you did. They were $15 for the set. The only place I could find them was at the actual JKS Manufacturing website. If nothing else I figured I could use them and then give a thumbs up or down to everyone.

Teraflex has a mount where you can put the sway bar. Works well.

That will be my next option if these JKS aren't efficient. I've only heard good things about JKS, so I figured they would do what they are supposed to do.
Should be delivered by Friday. I'll post a picture of them after install.

Don't you remove the entire disconnect? At least that's why I thought there were two pins on the ones I had.

They do get entirely removed.
I think JKS should supply a storage box for them when they are removed. I've read that some people wrap them in rags, or just throw them under a seat.
My last jeep was an 81 CJ5 that was only trail worthy, so I just removed the sway bar completely and gave it away.

They do get entirely removed.
I think JKS should supply a storage box for them when they are removed. I've read that some people wrap them in rags, or just throw them under a seat.
My last jeep was an 81 CJ5 that was only trail worthy, so I just removed the sway bar completely and gave it away.

So are you asking about a bag or what?

I just put mine under the drivers seat. And I replaced my sway bar bushings with synergy polyurethane bushings and it holds the bar tight enough I don't need anything to hold it up.

Top Bottom