JKU 2106 hard rock lean

rberg1022

Can anyone tell me why when I measure the right rear side, it is 1/2 difference from the left? I have a 2.5 TF lift with reservoir Rocksox.

I was looking at my Jeep and noticed the left rear side was higher then the right?

Looking for any thoughts? And should I try and fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WJCO

Meme King
Pretty normal to have the left side about 1/4" higher than the right. I've always been told that it's due to the driver's weight leveling out the vehicle when there's someone in the seat. Either way, pretty common. Post some pics if you're really worried about it. 1/2" seems a little high.

rberg1022

Pretty normal to have the left side about 1/4" higher than the right. I've always been told that it's due to the driver's weight leveling out the vehicle when there's someone in the seat. Either way, pretty common. Post some pics if you're really worried about it. 1/2" seems a little high.

I'm not too worried, just OCD! I have adjustable front and rear track bars so my wheels are properly aligned over the body of my Jeep. I event did the lower and upper sport arms so that everything is aligned like factory. The Jeep drives amazingly. Just thought I would get some opinions from people who know more then me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tgoss

Yeah it's totally normal. You could add a coil spacer on the right side to bump it up but depending on your fuel level it could lean the other way etc. Find peace with it :)

zimm

Caught the Bug
They all do that. With both rock krawler and now evo springs. I have 1/2" coil spacers up front, so I'm seriously thinking about removing the driver's side one. It's very noticeable when my jeep headlights are "peeking" out of the garage windows.

HogBlock

I had a 2007 jku with the 3.5 Rough Country on it and had no lean. I just put the same 2.5 TeraFlex on my 2016 jku and it lean's. It will depend on the lift kit. You would think by now that some kit manufacturers would make a coil that would just be for the right rear or at least though a spacer in the kit that you can put in if you want. I'm OCD with it as well and it's driving me nuts

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom