JKU Cab Covers?

No, I got out almost 5 yrs ago. I did 9 yrs and 3 tours. That was enough for me. I was a Parachute Rigger. Now Im a Detention Officer trying to build a Jeep..lol..

Paratroopers stay up longer!

Ya I feel you on the jeep build, mine wasn't going very far until I got my back pay for disability x2yrs worth so now it's getting done.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Very nice! Installing new parts is cool, but I had so much fun painting my fenders and wheels. Im not the most mechanicaly inclined so to do that myself was fun. This is my very first jeep so Im havin a ton of fun figuring it out, and seeing what its capable of. I will be stripping my axles to repaint them next. I bought a pretty rough used JK so Im just trying to refresh everything. A new top and my custom interior will finish the refresh up

Paratroopers stay up longer!

Ya my first jeep also, I have just been trying to learn how to do my own installs, like the lift I said no way I could put it on but after a couple quotes from shops and just not being motivated to pay someone I broke down and just starting doing the lift and in glad I did cause I learned a lot and found out for a basic lift without no arms it was pretty simple to do and only took a few hours on a Saturday and before I new it I was done. The hardest part was centering my axles because I bought JKS adjustable track bars and had to do a lot of measuring and with the help of a big ratchet strap I could pull the axle to center it. Now I'm at a point where I just don't have the knowledge or tools to finish a couple things like trans cooler and gauge and high steer kit so now I have to pay a shop to do those 2 installs.

Top Bottom